"What could I do? You never did let go!"


There is a beautiful poem that says:

As children bring their broken toys with
tears for us to mend I brought my broken dreams to God, because He was my friend.
But, instead of leaving Him in peace to work alone, I hung around and tried to help with ways that were my own.
At last I snatched them back and cried,
"How could you be so slow?"
"My child," He replied. "What could I do?
You never did let go."

That “letting go” is the faith. If we can
surrender to the guru with complete
faith, he will transform our lives.
However, if we “hang around” and
doubt and think that we know better than he does, then we gain nothing. 

Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu
Guru Devoh Maheshwarah;
Guru Shakshat Parambramha
Tashmai Shri Guru Veh Namah

May the Supreme Lord, the Guru
within us, lift the veil of ignorance
and bestow upon us all the Light of
the transcendental Knowledge. May
the blessings of Baghavan Shri
Shirdi Saibaba be our support and
inspiration in the quest for Truth.

And may the Merciful Shiridi Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our
families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all - strength , good luck, success and happiness with peace of mind.

Sai bhakta,

Om Jai Sai Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment