Baba's Teachings Are Eternal Truths


Rarely did Baba deliver a discourse to His devotees. But every word He spoke was nectarine, spiritual elixir that bolstered the sunken spirits of devotees. Baba assures, "Believe Me, though I pass away, My remains in the Tomb would speak, move and communicate with those who surrender themselves whole-heartedly to Me. I shall take care of their well-being and shall fulfil the desires of those who chant My Name with a loving heart. If anyone sings My leelas, I give joy infinite and listening to my stories will rid them of all disease and they shall be blessed to enjoy and experience prosperity. He who chants My Name, recalls My words and surrenders, heart and soul, to My Will, shall be saved and uplifted. If you repose firm faith in Me, you shall be lifted to the heights of God-Consciousness".

'Always worship Me who is seated in your heart as well as in the hearts of all beings. I am the In-dweller in all beings. See Me inside yourself as well as in all beings. There is no dearth in My devotee's house. Whoever comes to Me, climbs up the steps of Dwarakamayi, shall never go with empty hands. He who abides by My Eleven Assurances shall eternally be protected by Me. There is no untruth in what I say'. Let our minds get cheered by Baba's assurances. Let us follow Baba in His foot-steps to God's Glory, the Abode of Ever-New Joy.

"Bow to Shri Sai and Peace Be to all"   
|ॐ| Om Sai Ram |ॐ|

No comments:

Post a Comment